BlackGold - Introduction | We look forward to improving market
Singapore Web Developer

Introduction

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Introduction

BlackGold Group (“BlackGold” or the “Group”) is an Indonesia-focused coal mining company targeting Indonesia’s rapidly-growing power plant industry, with a specific focus on supplying coal to power plants located in Riau province, Sumatra, Indonesia.

The Group, through its subsidiaries in Indonesia, holds the rights to three coal concessions in Riau, a region rich in natural resources.

The Group's PT SB concession is currently in production and has explored a total area of 10,000 hectares. This comprises of only 22% of its asset portfolio totalling 45,550 hectares. The remaining 78% of unexplored land area presents strong upside to the Group’s resource potential.

Utilising the “Pit-to-Port” development strategy comprising of coal mining, coal transportation network, coal loading port and coal-fired power plant, the Group is able to tap into the regional coal demand via the strong support given by the Government of Indonesia for development of the country's electrical power capacity.

The Group is listed on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading under the stock code 41H.

Looking Forward

 

To further improve the Group’s performance and to maximize its shareholders’ wealth, the following developments are intended for future implementation:

  • The group continues to expand its customer network - with a focus on local Indonesian customers, including state-owned enterprises, independent power producers and factories in the vicinity of the concessions.
  • Catering to the regional demand for coal supply through the development of coal mine-mouth power plants, capitalizing on the close proximity between its mining concessions and the power plant projects to achieve significant logistic cost savings.
  • The Group continually assesses and improves its plans for diversification along its supply chain.
  • The Group stays vigilant in its search to acquire mining assets which are already in production (or assets that are close to production) for further expansion into projects with low risk profiles and guaranteed offtakes.

These investment opportunities, together with the current strategy of continuous improvement and adherence to quality, are expected to assist in achievement of the Group’s long term goals.